California PrEP Assistance Program (PrEP-AP)

In order to qualify for the California PrEP Assistance Program (PrEP-AP) you must:

  • Be 18 years or older
  • Be a California resident
  • Be HIV negative
  • Have an annual Modified Adjusted Gross Income that does not exceed 500% of the federal Poverty Level based on family size and household income
  • Not be fully covered by Medi-Cal or another third party payer

Please note that uninsured clients must be seen at a contracted clinical provider after enrolling in PrEP-AP. Find a contracted location at this link

If you do not qualify for PrEP-AP you can check out other Payment Assistance Programs which you may be able to apply for, or simply click on the chat bubble to the right to talk to a knowledgeable agent about your options!

Are you interested in becoming a PrEP-AP contracted clinical provider? You can find the application form at this link.

Please contact us if you would like help with completing this form.